Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Flirt Scarf

So sorry that I haven't posted in a while - summer was very busy and now I am getting prepared for my first craft show on Saturday, September 28th.  My house looks like a craft show!! Maybe I should just open my front door and put up a sign!  LOL!

I found a new type of "yarn" at Joann's the other day - and it is absolutely beautiful!  It it made by Premier Yarns and is called "Starbella Flirt".  It has a chiffon fabric on one side and the loops on the other and it becomes a perfect weight for the warmer weather we have down here in southern Alabama!  I've already made 3 and hopefully will get a few more made before the 28th.


1 comment:

  1. Oh! TFS
    I found some at my JoAnns and can't wait to make a "flirt" ruffle scarf.
    Yours are so Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete