Friday, August 1, 2014

Mother Goose Paper Bag Mini Album

WOW!  It has definitely been a while since I posted on this blog!  Life happens!  Been busy with our new granddaughter, family visiting, our son has been home for the summer, the list goes on!  But I did find time to scrap through all this!  I made this Mother Goose Paper Bag Mini Album using MySistersscrapper method, Graphic 45's Mother Goose Paper and the Cricut Nursery Rhyme Cartridge.  Great fun - this was one of my favorite books as a child. The album is listed on my etsy store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatedbyLenore.
Front Cover
Each page has a flap, pocket & photo mat in each paper bag
Goosey, Goosey, Gander
Little Bo Peep
Rain, Rain Go Away
The  Cow Jumped Over the Moon
I used the Teapot Image for a journal card and added a waterfall element

3 comments:

  1. You did such a wonderful job,sure do hope your still patting yourself on the back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, JennyD906! It took me a while to make it but I will probably make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing! What a wonderful mini.

    ReplyDelete